Family Law

Family Attorney in New Port Richey

Ending a marriage is a highly traumatic event in anyone’s life. There are so many issues that are involved at time like this that it makes it an emotional roller coaster for all parties. Scott Tremblay, P.A. is the person you need on your side. He will be there to help sort out all the issues such as divorce, alimony, child custody and child support.

Our law firm prides itself on assisting the client in all matters involving dissolution of marriage, property allocation and issues that matter to the heart, such as child visitation and child custody arrangements. We also have experience in assisting with the supervised visitation that needs to take place in some families. Not only do we help resolve all these matters in a rational manner, but also strive to achieve what is best for all parties involved.

If you are looking for a divorce lawyer, we have the experience necessary to handle all of the issues that may arise in your family court case.  Scott Tremblay is experienced in handling matters such as:

  • Divorce
  • Child Custody Cases
  • Visitation Arrangements
  • Property and Asset Division
  • Division of Retirement Accounts
  • Enforcement of Prior Court Orders
  • Obtaining Expedited and Emergency Court Orders
  • Pre-Nuptial Agreements 

When you need legal assistance with any matter pertaining to Family Law, Scott Tremblay is the family law attorney you need to call for the experience and knowledge to help you through the trying times. We provide continuous assistance for our clients and routinely investigate and assist in gathering all evidence or paperwork necessary to solve and settle the Family Law matters in our client’s lives. We attend each court appearance scheduled and will explain all the legal terms and procedures. We pride ourselves on our experience and caring attitude that is necessary for our clients.

Whether you are ending a marriage, beginning a new marriage, or seeking custody or visitation with a child, call Scott Tremblay P.A. for the assistance and guidance you need.